RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this spotless 08 HSE but the problem is that it already as ~44,000 miles. The asking price is 39,xxx but I was just wondering if I should be concerned with buying an 08 with already 44k miles? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
jerseyrover said:
I came across this spotless 08 HSE but the problem is that it already as ~44,000 miles. The asking price is 39,xxx but I was just wondering if I should be concerned with buying an 08 with already 44k miles? Thanks.
44k on a V8 - just about run-in then :D

PS: If you going to clock high mileage resale is your only consideration. Car will be great at that mileage and most of the miles will be motorway/highway which is easier on most parts.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright thanks for the response. Is there anything I should look at in particular with that mileage? I've read about making sure the suspension works etc. but I was just wondering if there was anything else. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Miles in and of themselves is not an issue. The issue is you are almost off warranty already, and the resale will be substantially lower. Better get a steep discount for those miles to make it worthwhile. If that's the case, go for it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts