RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
FOUNDER
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friends,

I have asked Warn Industries to consider introducing a winch mount for the L405, especially since there are gradually more and more folks with used ones that are more likely to be used off road. I got a nice reply from Russell Smith, [email protected], saying of course there needs to be enough demand to make it worth while. I told him about the one they already did for the Silk Road Expedition. https://www.warn.com/blog/2013/10/1...r_hybrids_take_on_silk_trail_expedition.shtml

So, everyone who might be interested in one please write in to him!!

Cheers

John

·
Registered
22 Posts
I wrote a while ago with no reply. I started a thread on winch mounts a little while ago as well and with some more discussion I think we are going to need one of the smaller independents to make the jump into it, it doesnt seem like Warn is making moves any time soon to get these going.

·
FOUNDER
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's great that you folks have written in to Warn, I agree the odds seem unlikely so we should pursue some other possible suppliers.

The only ones I know who are considering it are Prospeed in the UK and Voyager Racks in Florida. THe latter are just waiting for someone to lend them a RR IV for long enough to do one, so if any of you live in the area.....

Prospeed also sounds willing, so you UK Range Rover fans please try them!!

Many thanks for all your help

John

·
FOUNDER
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PS if anyone knows another independent fab shop that might be interested please let us know -- of course for me one in Northern California would be the most convenient!!

Cheers

John 20180922_185002.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts