RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I take delivery of a SC RR in two weeks time after a six month wait!! I have now started trying to get an insurance quote including buisness use. All the usual internet companies are turning me down, either too high value or wont cover buisness milage. Can some of the UK members give me any pointers
Thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
try admiral, I found them best for my V8 RR with business class1 cover it comes to about 600 (protected), im 33, live in southampton, full noclaims, no points.

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
155 Posts
Try Land Rover Insurance too, they actually provide a very good quote. They also insure you off-road and for a trailer, maybe not necessary :wink: :wink: Also when you take it in for servicing you don't have to worry about passing over any details of the loaner or even let them know.

I can testify that if you smack your new RR into a tree while sliding down the side of a hill in pine forest they pay out too :) :) Of course all repair work is done at an LR dealer.

Also try Adrian Flux, very competitive for 4x4's and business use.

Cheers

Steve

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your help, Admiral have come up the cheapest, just need to get my hands on the vehicle now. It has been a very long wait since May!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
No problem, I just checked mine and its actualy 480pounds!! without the breakdown cover, hire car cover etc etc (none of which I should have taken since my car still has RR warranty which inc assistance etc)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts