RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So renewal via Tesco’s came up @£217 up from £171 last year inc protected Ncd 2000 miles pa wife and me to drive confused.com came in at £205 3000 miles protected bcd but with eldest son (29 no points claims or anything) on as well he drives ir very occasionally when he’s home via his own policy on a third party basis no problem. So I messaged then rang tescos after 26 minutes we sorted it , took off the commuting element as now fully retired and we did the deal, Tesco’s now have 3 of our cars and we’re very fair in 2017 when I wrote off the RR in black ice and rebuilt it so have confidence in them. Anyway the point of this diatribe is that I wanted to know what the cost of adding our 23 year old son clean licence etc etc would be, not a lot to be fair but I do wish insurers would ask, when they ask if the additional driver has their own car etc , if they’d then ask what sort, tom has a brand new Skoda Octavia vrs estate with 245 bhp so more than the rr had when new and is limited to 155 mph.. confused made me smile when their last quote from BG insurance came in at £10531 wowsie

1 - 1 of 1 Posts