RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What should be the typical insurance cost for a RRS S/C 08...assuming good credit...excellent driving record...good neighborhood....prior insurance and such?

·
Registered
50 Posts
this is a question I see on countless forums in reference to cars, motorcycles, jetskis, etc.

Age, Insurance Carrier, County/State you live in, Credit, Insurance History, multicar/home discounts, etc are all factors.

Its not the neighborhood, but thefts in the County. Losses with this particular make/model, etc.

i've seen bike insurance with the same company range from $500 - $7000 per year (not a typo) within the same state.

·
Registered
290 Posts
houston is right on.

in my neighborhood i could leave the keys in my car with a steal me sign, no one would even look twice at it. while back here i use to live, leave the keys in your car and it would be gone in 2 minutes.

best thing to do is just take some time on your day off and call some companies and see what they offer, i think on here we have 18 - 50 year olds, and that already would depend, state, record.............................

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
kmagnuss
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing