1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
Oh he is familiar with it, he just doesn;t want to use it beause his time is much more precious than ours. :mrgreen: Besides, if he really does buy the one at the Fjord dealer he is goinna have to buck up and rent a sense of humour to survive here. Then again if he does buy it I can see our post count doubling in a matter of days! :dance:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
umbertob said:
You guys are brutal... I vote that anyone with a forum name that sounds like a BMW should be forgiven for not being able to use the Search function, as most of them haven't even figured out how to operate the turn signals in their Bimmers. :wink:

Sorry 3Series... I couldn't resist.

http://rangerovers.net/forum/search.php?keywords=+instrument++cluster++pixels&terms=all&author=&fid[]=2&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=topics&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search
That's because they're always fixing their Rover and not getting any seat time in their BMW.....

Bump

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have just had both my clusters done and also has the LED lights fitted to the dash display.
What a difference. AWSOME.
My chappy is doon here in the south of England and DOES do mail order to accross the pond.
Have a look at his web site.
He says that its approx 4-5 days from you posting to getting it returned to your door.
Cost me £280 GBP and thats with him doing the removal from the car and refitting.
I think its aboot £230 GBP all in for the mail order. (or ther aboots)

http://www.bmwpixelfix.co.uk/
Have a lookie see and if intrested get in touch.

HTH's

Bill

·
Registered
641 Posts
please post pictures of the LED upgrade

·
Registered
285 Posts
280 notes! What a bargain!

Trust a Scotsman to sniff that one out. :thumb:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Aye a guid find for sure.
and that included his removal and refitting time.

Not just a Scotsman, a West coast Scotsman. :thumb:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Wow, the white led upgrade does look sharp. I wonder how it looks when taking into account the entire center console with OEM green lights.

·
Registered
68 Posts
OK troops here are the fotaes.

This is whith the lights turned doon.

Here is the chappies web site.
E mail him as he does send Internationally.
It would be good if you mentioned me, BOFABILL, as he has agreed to donate to my charity for each order.

Cheers

Bill

·
Registered
641 Posts
Great pics, thanks. Must look into that.

Regarding the upgrade to LED's ... do you know if its possible to have the needles a different colour? (I will email the chap too,just wondering if you knew already )

1 - 17 of 17 Posts