RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, and Happy Thanksgiving!

I understand that we can buy a one hour or one day pass to TOPIx (I have the URL). Is that right? And if so, does TOPIx have assembly/disassembly instructions? I need to get access to the inside of the center console to run a USB cable from the bottom of the cup holder to the USB port in the armrest. I looked on YouTube and there are lots of videos for the prior generation Sport and Evoque but none for the L494.

Thanks for your help!

Jose

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
88 Posts
Did you get hold of the Topix instructions? If not I have some PDF's that might help?
Just let me know.

·
Registered
2016 RR Sport SC Dynamic
1,169 Posts
I’ve bought access before to look around and there’s an overwhelming amount of information. I would get the day access and see what’s there. I imagine they have the instructions you need but it may not be as easy to find as straight “dissembly” instructions though. Good luck!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your replies guys! And SCar, thanks for the PDFs offer! I was able to figure out how to do it without having to take the center console apart. I documented the job with pictures and I'm planning to do a step-by-step post. So, stay tuned!

Jose

1 - 4 of 4 Posts