RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
I had my dealer install the side vents with the chrome gills, that are stock on the ATB Black Edition, on my 2015 ATB. Of course to order them, the dealer had to give a different vin number. The chrome strips are very elegant and match perfectly the stock chrome door handles. I did have concerns the they wouldn't go with the existing matte finish metal. But am am very pleased with the look. Note the chrome strips themselves are really high quality. These vents cost $1404 plus installation. Although installation, does includes painting them, as they only come primed. Actual installation probably only took 20 minutes. Also had the umbrella holder installed on the bottom of the front passenger seat. I've attached photos of the chrome gills.

·
Registered
26 Posts
It looks very nice. I plan to do the same thing when I find mine, ass well as adding some of the other Black accessories.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Does anybody know if the door handles come primed and need to be painted and also are the door handles the same size on the lwb and swb

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
Door handles are the same size and you specify the color when they are ordered.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts