RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RRS SVR updated to the new software this morning. The HVAC will no longer stay synced left seat to right seat. About 4 seconds after you alter the fan speed the led inside showing the speed flips back to the temperature. No matter what you do the passenger and driver temps stay separate now. Anyone else notice this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
131 Posts
When I enable "sync" on the "front" screen, it syncs the passenger's temp to the driver's. When I turn the driver's dial, the passenger's temp changes as well. When turning the passenger's dial while "sync" is active, "sync" is disengaged.

It never shows the fan level in the passenger dial unless I disable "auto" and tap the fan widget, and it switches back to showing the temperature after a few secs.

I am not aware that this was changed - but I always use "auto", so perhaps that's why I haven't noticed.

But to answer your question: Temps are synchronized.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Also on 20B, temps are synchronized, but they are now displayed on both dials. I believe before 20B, when set to auto and sync. The left (driver) dial shows temp, and right (passenger) dial shows fan speed. I just noticed this today (updated this morning) that both dials show temp display instead.

-ThinkMac-

·
Registered
11 Posts
RRS SVR updated to the new software this morning. The HVAC will no longer stay synced left seat to right seat. About 4 seconds after you alter the fan speed the led inside showing the speed flips back to the temperature. No matter what you do the passenger and driver temps stay separate now. Anyone else notice this?

i have noticed the same issue and raised it with my dealer...they want me to come in while they play with it but i tried to explain this is going to be a programer issue.
Also another glitch is text messages - ive set mine so there's a pop up where i can select "read"out the text message while i drive - now when i hit the "read" button on the screen it simply disappears without any audo readout

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm shocked at the4 lack of beta testing still going on at LR.
Last thing i want to do when driving down the highway at 70 mph is have to look down into the cabin to hit the fan button. I always had mine set to Synch so i could reach out by touch to the right hand dial and adjust or turn off the aircon......very dangerous now

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm shocked at the4 lack of beta testing still going on at LR.
Last thing i want to do when driving down the highway at 70 mph is have to look down into the cabin to hit the fan button. I always had mine set to Synch so i could reach out by touch to the right hand dial and adjust or turn off the aircon......very dangerous now
Agree. You now have to find the fan button to alter fan speed while driving. Whereas before you could just reach for the dial. Seems like a step backward.

·
Premium Member
1,836 Posts
next time you guys start the car, tap the little fan icon on the screen.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts