RangeRovers.net Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 203 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Update:

i have been in contact with dealer they have confirmed old part was indeed fitted to my car ( yeah told you all along)but it hadn't failed yet?lol

(didn't know you had to wait for it to fail 1st)

Customer services have been brilliant with me, no grovelling required yet from me (refreshing change),
They have offered goodwill gesture for 85% of replacement!
Now my dilemma is without sounding ungrateful do i accept and get the job done, knowing that others have had the work carried out totally free of charge and others who had the work done other through land rover were refunded for the work they had done?
Anyone? Do i pursue for all work done foc?
HAD my diff now done. By the dealer

Peace of mind now , my original diff design had done 82,000 and hadn't failed , just thought it best if i could get land rover to fix to latest update even though diff update now closed they paid 85% towards bill good will gesture
Well pleased that that area now fixed,will be hopefully one less thing for me to worry about ,
Leaving me the rest of the car for that.lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi Bezzy0_0,

Great ... Do you mind sharing how much you had to shell out of your pocket? Am asking as i have a 2003 TD6 HSE, and planning to check my VIN as well.

And did you had to pursue the dealer into 85% discount or they were happy to offer it straight away?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi Bezzy0_0,

Great ... Do you mind sharing how much you had to shell out of your pocket? Am asking as i have a 2003 TD6 HSE, and planning to check my VIN as well.

And did you had to pursue the dealer into 85% discount or they were happy to offer it straight away?
Hi , yeah, i ending up paying around £160 i think not much more , and i didnt do any grovelling whatsoever , landrover customer services who is that i dealt with , were brilliant, they rang very regular to see if i had booked it in dealers, if and when work done and follow up after , allround good service , quite refreshing to be honest , hope that helps

201 - 203 of 203 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.