RangeRovers.net Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
After an astounding success with resealing theEAS block on my 96MY. I did the oring job and diaphragm on a (known to work, but leaky) spare for my 01MY, didnt work, pump runs, no air leaking from exhaust port, all solinoids click when using the pigtails, but not enough pressure in the system to function, there is some pressure there. took it apart to see if i had made any blatent errors like putting theNRV's in wrong, dislodged an oring etc, nope all looks good no apparent blocked ports etc. put it back on still not functioning, took it off and put it on my 96MY nope doesnt work on it either so the fault is definately in the block somewhere. I leak checked the airlines all Ok. and the 01MY now works fine again with its original untouched block refitted.

Any ideas anyone?

Gordon

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
4,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
guys, this thread has become impossible to read and/or keep up with. For specific questions, please start a new thread.

Mods, can I clean this one up somehow?

MOD EDIT **Topic locked as this is not a venue for repeat questions. Topic will be further cleaned up, condensed and clarified. Please post questions the forum AFTER using SEARCH. Trust me, your answers have already been answered.**

61 - 62 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
61 Replies
18 Participants
shupack
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing