RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What, exactly, does the INFO button do? The manual implies it accesses weather/traffic information... but on my RRS it doesn't seem to do anything. Is this something I'm supposed to program myself?

Thanks.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
I don't have a 2010, but if it's like the Info button on my 2006 radio, it doesn't seem to do a thing, at least here in North America. In countries abroad it may perhaps connect to local traffic information and/or emergency weather stations or bands, not sure though.

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
Jarvis said:
What, exactly, does the INFO button do? The manual implies it accesses weather/traffic information... but on my RRS it doesn't seem to do anything. Is this something I'm supposed to program myself?

Thanks.
No info on the INFO button?
There's an irony here somewhere.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
260 Posts
I wired mine as a passanger seat eject button. If the passenger is that nosey enough to wanna press buttons chances are the first thing they hit is info button to see what it does/says...........THEN BAM! They're outta here!

·
Registered
45 Posts
umbertob said:
I don't have a 2010, but if it's like the Info button on my 2006 radio, it doesn't seem to do a thing, at least here in North America. In countries abroad it may perhaps connect to local traffic information and/or emergency weather stations or bands, not sure though.
Spot on Umberto, that's exactly what the Info button does over here in Europe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts