Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Evoque
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This past weekend I took my Evoque coupe out to where I used to drive my Mini Cooper S. Originally found the road on a motorcycle. Some very twisted sweeping curves and I could not believe how well it handled! I could approach these curves at 70 to 75 mph, posted a bit lower for caution. I used to be able to do it just 5 to 10 mph faster in the Mini Cooper. This Evoque Coupe has incredible handling! I was expecting more body roll! Very fun!

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
283 Posts
Do you have the Dynamic? I had a loaner Evoque with 20" Michelin Pilot Sports and the Dynamic suspension for a week, and was amazed at how fast and composed it was on my favorite mountain roads. Very similar turning pace to my prior WRX with STi suspension and Cayenne GTS. Much better than the other (non-Dynamic and 19" Contis) Evoques in the loaner fleet. Power was decent too in Sport and manually shifting. With better brakes, a clutch, and a wee bit more power, I would be seriously tempted.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Evoque
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do not have the dynamic package. Mine is the Pure Coupe. Before the Cooper S, I had 2 LR2's and there is no comparison. My Coupe felt like a big cooper s in the sweeping curves only much more comfortable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.