RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dropped my truck off for the REV 4 update today

its supposed to be a big update, I asked for the list and have not received it (maybe someone can get it from TOPIX)

Noticed for the 2017's the REV 4 update changes the screen to look like a 2018.....much nicer for the 2017's

Will update when I get it back tonight

hopefully it fixes my seat bolster inflation issue

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
463 Posts
Re: ICT REV 4

Let us know if Text works on a 2017

·
Registered
78 Posts

If you PM me your email address I will send you a PDF of the release notes. It does not appear that anything relating to seat bolsters is addressed.

This seems to be 99.9% bug fixed and very little new features other than new menu screens.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I didn’t notice much last night

other than you can get over the air updates now

·
Registered
623 Posts

got mine back today from the update - dont notice any changes and the seat issue was not fixed, still have aeb error / NA, ac vent selection issue, no graphics displayed when display audio is selected on dash and missing side parking lines on display when reversing or trying to select them. they did have to order a part - front camera - on back order.

·
Registered
623 Posts

as mentioned, I got the update. This is what this shows now--- anyone know what version its suppose to be?

Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 1.29.09 PM.png

·
Registered
623 Posts

had the latest update last week and got this today - ac controls and vehicle control blank on the lower screen. also mobile data not always connecting.

2018_0725 screen malfuction_no data.jpg

·
Registered
102 Posts

Looks like the Phase 4 update still has issues, so I will wait a bit longer before updating. Let us know if you get an over-the-air update and if that fixes the screen issues that you shared. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts

given that software updates tend to brick entire systems, it would be the last thing I'd DIY in a Range Rover.
Heck, last year (MY17) there was a map update that could kill the entire navigation system and people ended up having to go to the dealership to get the functionality back.

is it just me who's afraid of this thing?

disclaimer: 20+ years in software industry

·
Registered
623 Posts

Looks like the Phase 4 update still has issues, so I will wait a bit longer before updating. Let us know if you get an over-the-air update and if that fixes the screen issues that you shared. Thanks
will do. Not sure what’s suppose to happen when you hit the update button. All I get are 4 little colored bricks spinning round and round.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts