RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, this is Amir from Italy;
I apologize in advance if this has already been asked but I wasn't able to find an answer yet:

although I've never been a fan of LR's "InControl Apps" feature, I was curious to give it another shot when I found they updated the iOS app last week. I use an iPhone 8 plus running the very latest iOS.
When connecting the phone and launching the feature on the dashboard, I am also now given the option to update the car's software (please see the screenshot attached): it prompts me to browse the landrover.com site and download the software onto a memory stick, but I can't find anything there.

Does anyone know what the latest system version is and where do I find the downloadable update? Thanks!

IMG_2849.JPG

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
I would try at incontrol.landrover.com or landrover.here.com (this latter is for map updates, but who knows??!!)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks for your quick reply! Unfortunately none of these links show instructions about that. I've also contacted my dealer but had no clue about it and promised me they would "look into it".

My system displays the current software version as number 5636.
It just seems awkward that there's no log about it anywhere.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts