RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover MkIII / L322
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after a lot of research, I recently purchased the InCarBite iPad Mount / Case (http://incarbiteusa.com/) to serve as the Rear Seat Entertainment of my new Range Rover. The kit arrived today, and I'm extremely pleased with the quality, and "factory" look of the system.

The kit comes in a few colors - Matte Black (has a rubber feel to it), Gloss Black and White and options - iPad 1, iPad 2, Powered, IR, FM Transmission, etc... I went with the Matte Black IR / Powered kit, and am having my A/V guy wire it through the seats so you don't see the power wire and my AUX ports in the back will still be available.

Attached are a few pics I snapped with just quickly screwing in the kit (takes less then 5 minutes to install). As you can see, nothing protrudes from the seat and its a perfect fit under the headrest. When the iPad is not in the mount, it has a very stock feel to it. I'll post up a few more pictures of both kits installed once I get everything wired up.

I was so happy with it, I called them back and ordered 2 additional bases for my wife's car :) The customer service was great as well!

photo 2.jpg photo 3.jpg photo 4 copy.jpg photo 4.jpg

·
Registered
601 Posts
very nice!:clap:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looks great - does the mount show from the front ?

My wife isn't very tall and our passenger headrest needs to be at its lowest point without the mount pushing it higher.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts