RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I'm in market for a 2006-07 Range Rover Sport Supercharged! I've never driven one yet, but have driven a 2007 2.7 TDV6 HSE RRS with 20 inch wheels! I've read somewhere that the basic suspension of the diesel HSE version is crappy with 20 inch wheels! I've owned a proper 2003 HSE Range Rover and in comparison with the 2.7 TDV6 RRS, the quality of ride sucks! This is quite important to me and I'd like some feedback because I'm pretty close to get a proper 2006 Range Rover Supercharged and not a sport one (even though I love the Terrain Response which the sport has)!

Thanks in advance!

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,468 Posts
Not many diesel owners over here on this forum...but you probably knew that being a U.S. forum.

Exports to Albania from the U.S.? Haven't heard of that either...are you planning on buying a S/C and importing it then?

Maybe a German one could be sent over more easily.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've already bought two cars in the U.S., so nothing new from me! Much cheaper than in Europe also mostly highway mileage, not like EU cities!

I was wondering, if the suspensions change in a petrol 4.4 v8 HSE vs a Supercharged?

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,468 Posts
Yes...there's a difference.

Dynamic response on the S/C that does not exist on the HSE model.

MOre issues of knocking on the suspension on the S/C vs. the HSE.

·
Registered
69 Posts
PJPR01 said:
Yes...there's a difference.

Dynamic response on the S/C that does not exist on the HSE model.

MOre issues of knocking on the suspension on the S/C vs. the HSE.
the SC causes more problems?because I am leaningon the SC route as opposed to HSE because of the brakes and power difference btw the two...but it will be an 06' without warranty...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts