Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Had a 2018 RRS, SOOOOOO many issues, got a buy back, picked up my new 2019 RRS ATB today.

Noticied a few differences I wanted to share:
1. The cup holders in the center now “click” closed, so they no longer slide back when you brake and have a phone sitting in the cell phone holder, very cool, should have been this way from day 1.

2. System is still glitchy overall

3. Fit and Finish is improved over my ‘18, no doubt they’ve refined the manufacturing process.

4. Got the sonar sensors, very cool feature!

5. At least in California, they seem to come mandatory with front plate pre-drilled, number..

6 Head lights, the LED’s on my new car seem to be quite a bit dimmer/less bright than my old ones. Any one else notice that?

7. Seats are “crunchy,” the ‘18’s were not. Very weird.

8. Car still can’t find (won’t search) for a cellular signal if it loses it. Meaning, traffic info will not display if you lose reception or it doesn’t pick up on start up (e.g., you start the car in an underground garage).

9. LKA still doesn’t work, still can’t find the lanes for the life of it.

10. Conversation assist still hums

11. Reliability of unlocking the car, starting the engine, info system booting up, all seem to be better (so far).

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I do have that system, the sound is really nice. The conversation assistant is highly problematic though, it "hums" all the time if the moonroof is cracked or open. Also, my new car has 4 zone climate instead of 3 zone climate, so it has multiple sets of HVAC vents in the back doors and C pillars, which causes more wind noise and even more "hum." Quite ridiculous. The official response from the dealership is that they can't fix this issue and to disable it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It only happens when the moonroof is cracked and I’m going above 65 MPH. Or, if the HVAC is at a high output setting and blowing lots of air.

1 - 3 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.