RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i remember reading on the main site under upgrades people had devised ways to upgrade electrical connections and certain wiring but the link on the main page to that is dead. anyone remember what was contemplated in said link? better cables or replacing cables with better than stock? are there certain cables or wires that take beatings that are well known to the 38 vets? thanks.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm unsure. it could have been that. i know faulty grounds can kill you and was just wondering what i should keep an eye out for. should i be checking certain points in the ground or doing proactive maintenance? any other cables or wires that frequently wear out beside battery cables and ignition wires? everything is solid right now but i use the hell out of her and want that relationship to continue...

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
out of curiosity rich, where do you get all the sexy TSB's you always post? most places seem to want me to pay for them or register for their crap to get a look at them. i've got the steering groan one mentions. doesn't really both me and only acts up now and then. always thought it was a charming nuance like drive train clonks. wouldn't mind correcting it though...

·
Premium Member
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
4,635 Posts
TSB's I get are from the GTR. I thing some are available on some versions of RAVE, but they are limited. I just happened to be using the other day and thought I'd have a quick poke around for some of the questions going around the forum at the time, especially Big-t's suspected front diff problem.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts