RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im almost at 90K and called the dealer to see the price on a 90k service, they said somewhere around 1k:shock:, however I don't see what really needs to be done.

-I have already replaced all the fluids for the front, rear diff and transfer case within the last 15k miles
-Power steering fluid has been replaced
-Spark plugs were done at 75k (early i know)

So what else would be replaced at 90k? Im most likely due for a brake fluid flush and an oil change but thats the only things i can think off, are there any belts or other items that are typically replaced?

Thanks

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
89 Posts
You've pretty much nailed it on the head. Glorified oil change with air filter, cabin filter, brake fluid flush and a bunch of miscellaneous inspection points.

My local LR says to do to the plugs at 90k too, if you wait until the recommended 105k it increases the chances one (or more) of the plugs could become stuck. But it looks like you've already got that covered.

You should be good to go....

·
Premium Member
2,467 Posts
LR recommends replacement of the rubber brake hoses at the 6 year interval, which is 90k based on the 15k a year. Some dealerships include this in the service(along with wiper blades, which jack up the price over $100) Talk to your service dept, and find out what parts get replaced in their 90k service, every shop is a little bit different.

Just FYI, I have yet to see one of those hoses fail(leak at least, replaced several along with a bad caliper) and it is on there more for LR to cover themselves.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts