RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there everyone i am new in here and i have a little knowledge about mechanic but this is beyond my abilities so basically my RR evoque pure tech 2013 started to loose power not going more that 50mph the engine management light would come on and wouldn't start at all with the error message on dash low fuel pressure so i start looking for answers and most people treads fuel filter so i bought a bosch fuel filter and changed it after this couldn't get the fuel to get to the collector that distributes for the injectors so i started to check fuses which are all ok including the ones at rear and at the engine bay battery i changed the car battery and nothing happened yesterday arrived all new diesel collector distributor and both of the pressure sensors that are situated on each side of the distributor hopping this was the case but didnt even let me try this as an new error message came on the dashboard immobiliser fault contact dealer so now stuck plugged the obd ll no error messages coming up dont really know what to do now dont really want to spend much more money as from this i would think the fuel pump is gone but can't even try.
by the way the remote fob operates everything open close and is recognised just need the light for this immobiliser would be an angel to help me out?

thank you so much for the time you taking with my rand.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts