RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
After being away for a few years, I have decided to join the LR crew again. I just picked up a 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged finished in Firenze Red with black interior. The truck has around 63,000 miles on the clock and is in almost perfect condition with the exception of a dime sized dent in the rear passenger quarter panel. Coming from fast V8's, I decided that this one would be no different so I had to have the supercharged edition. Previously, I have had a 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, 2013 LR4, and a 2009 LR3. After searching for a few weeks, I decided that there were too many standard colors of the RRSc so I started looking for a red one that checked all my boxes. It had to be supercharged and have adaptive cruise, climate package, vision assist package, and be in amazing condition. Then, last night a 2013 popped up 14 miles away from my house, so it had to be fate. I went and drove it, haggled on the price with the owner and then drove it home. Couldn't be happier. More pictures to come after the ceramic coating!

*for some reason, I can't get pictures to upload, on iCloud link below*
https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0VGgZLKuBzluA

·
Registered
51 Posts
congrats on the purchase and welcome back to the family. Whats the first mod>

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
516 Posts
Outstanding! Love the red red. I have the Rimini red but absolutely love yours.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
congrats on the purchase and welcome back to the family. Whats the first mod>
Thanks! I think my first move is to remove all the plastidipped badging and replace it with gloss black. The previous owner plastidipped and I don't really care for matte black as I think it always looks kinda dirty.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks so much! I love how unique this color is, I've only had black, grey, and white cars; really happy to be trying something new.

Outstanding! Love the red red. I have the Rimini red but absolutely love yours.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
254 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and welcome back! Love the red color with the black wheels as well, and that interior is very nice!

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
18 Posts
Rare to find a 2013 with rear seat entertainment package. Is that the factory one? Screens look larger.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Love it - looks great. I've got a 13 RRSSC and would love to have the rear seat entertainment!

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
64 Posts
You bought the best RRS there is. Last MY of the good body style with that V8 SC motor. I have two 2013 RRS SC Limited Ed's in my driveway and am hoping to get many MANY years out of them both. we love them. Dreading the day we trade them in.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats on the purchase and welcome back! Love the red color with the black wheels as well, and that interior is very nice!
Thanks! I am loving it so far. Having the paint corrected and ceramic coated today! Will post more pictures when I get it back.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rare to find a 2013 with rear seat entertainment package. Is that the factory one? Screens look larger.
Yes, 100% facrrorry aside from the larger brakes and the Redborne rims (which I’d love to trade with someone for 20” wheels). The little tablet in the back is very cool.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Love it - looks great. I've got a 13 RRSSC and would love to have the rear seat entertainment!
Thanks! Yeah it’s defiently nice. I don’t have kids as I just graduated college, but my friends love it. Took it skiing this weekend and had the office on all three screens.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Glad to hear it. If you can’t tell from my signature I run though cars in about six months, my girlfriend isn’t a fan so I’m trying to keep this one for a change. Everything mechanically checks out aside from the sway bar bushings and I was kinda stupid, but too excited, and washed my car in 17° weather the other day. Long story short, I opened the trunk and the passenger side strut blew. $200 later, welcome back to LR ownership haha!

You bought the best RRS there is. Last MY of the good body style with that V8 SC motor. I have two 2013 RRS SC Limited Ed's in my driveway and am hoping to get many MANY years out of them both. we love them. Dreading the day we trade them in.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What did you pay RRS if you don't mind me asking
I paid $23700 out the door. It was a one owner and the seller had a big change in finances so he had to get rid of it. Everything checked out so I’d say it was quite the steal.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts