RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iLand & finding firmware & module's software information

I wondered if there is a way that you can read the firmware versions that are installed on my 2008 HSE, especially for the transmission "California stop."
I have had the dongle for a few months now and love it, but there is no manual or online guidance for these things

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
iLand & finding firmware & module's software information

I wondered if there is a way that you can read the firmware versions that are installed on my 2008 HSE, especially for the transmission "California stop."
I have had the dongle for a few months now and love it, but there is no manual or online guidance for these things
I hope someone from Atlantic British Ltd responds. I have the same questions for the same reason, and I have left five messages with them and never received a callback. It's a great tool, but a little more support would be great.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I called Atlantic British, who I purchased it from, and each time I was directed to the same person, and each time a voice mail. I left a clear message each time and specified that I had called before, and called before, and called. I even wrote a poor review online mentioning the experience; the site was linked to AB, I think, but still no response. I will send a message to the link, but being old school as most LR owners probably are on here, a return call would be expected (only old people drive old range rovers) :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts