Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1 Posts
Thanks for the advice. Not sure,it is sporadic when it happens. I replaced the compressor about 9 months ago,no leaks in any of the bags. When Iclear the fault, I can go quite a while without an issue. I think maybe a badwire and hitting a bump or two is setting it off.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
131 Posts
That still doesn;t tell us what the code is.
Why don't they also show the codes? Do you basically have to buy a unit like iCarsoft LR V2.0 Multi-system ECU Scan Tool to go along with iLand diagnostic tool?[h=1][/h]

·
Registered
2008 Range Rover L322 HSE
207 Posts
I recently bought an iLAND and codes are shown, I was having transmission issues on my 2008 and pulled codes with no issues. Pulled other codes as well for another issue I still need to look into.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover P38A
47 Posts
Where is the reset Service Engine Soon? If it's in BECM under "body control", I can't get to that, I get an error screen...who makes this for AB? I think it's some british company, maybe they have a forum as the support AB is providing for this is like the 80s. Like fax in a letter style support.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am interested in one of these, has anyone been able to do suspension calibration on this unit?

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover P38A
47 Posts
Yeah it worked for that. But not for everything it's supposed to...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts