RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my IIDTool 2 weeks ago, and have done two things so far. These two things were the primary reasons for wanting this device, but I can see that further down the road, I will make use of the other functions at times.

So my two things were:

1. 10mm drop (all around)
2. Display MPH in the instrument cluster.

So far, there was only a minor setup issue, and an update issue.

1. The IIDTool wasn't being recognized on first attachment, but I may have been trying to activate the system without the key being close enough.
2. I had my Norton A/V give me a couple of issues during a USB update, but got through it anyway.

RRS_Drop.jpg MPG_Display.jpg

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have installed the OEM LED DRL's. If you do a forum search in the RRS sections, you will see my contributions to the threads as a project write up. Search for key words "OEM LED OUCH" Look for post # 38 for where the install begins.

·
Administrator
27,803 Posts
THe MPH addition on it's own is worth their kit! :thumb:

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
321 Posts
Where are y'all ordering your IIDTools from? I need to get one on order, Britpart sent me to some place in San Antonio, who hasn't quoted me after requesting several days ago.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
67 Posts
Got my IIDTool a week ago. I took my RRS SC 08 to the dealer on two separate occasions for my uneven suspension and they took me that it meets there specification BS. Thanks to the IIDTool I found my right rear was -20mm off, thank to this tool my suspension is right on point. Front 466mm and the rear 485mm.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
74 Posts
What are the default suspension values for a 2006 Sport sc front and back in mm? Cause I'm trying to fix mine.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Is there somewhere a complete list of things one can change with the tool? I looked through the manual but I couldn't really find anything other than genuine menu structures.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I received my IIDTool 2 weeks ago, and have done two things so far. These two things were the primary reasons for wanting this device, but I can see that further down the road, I will make use of the other functions at times.

So my two things were:

1. 10mm drop (all around)
2. Display MPH in the instrument cluster.

So far, there was only a minor setup issue, and an update issue.

1. The IIDTool wasn't being recognized on first attachment, but I may have been trying to activate the system without the key being close enough.
2. I had my Norton A/V give me a couple of issues during a USB update, but got through it anyway.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I own a 2011 range Rover sport luxury HSE I also want my miles per hour on my dash I want my GPS updated and listen to Spotify through the Bluetooth can you please help me out I'm at a loss with this new vehicle that I just bought and it's costing me an arm and a leg so far my email is
rkc592 @yahoo.com

1 - 17 of 17 Posts