RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As far as I can tell there has not been any new FW updates for my IID BT Gap Tool since 2016.
I updated it when I purchased it in March 2018 for my 2008 L320 Range Rover Sport HSE (North America).

I am running IID Tool Updater V4.6
FW V3.00.00 B2481

Is there a newer FW or Beta FW that will give me additional or updated features/ functions?

Thanks..

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Hello

We currently have a beta firmware which covers the newer cars 2017+ and has some bug fix for older vehicles also. We are not ready to release a new App or firmware version since still under development.

If you wish to use the beta, please contact us by e-mail or via our contact page.

Best Regards

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello

We currently have a beta firmware which covers the newer cars 2017+ and has some bug fix for older vehicles also. We are not ready to release a new App or firmware version since still under development.

If you wish to use the beta, please contact us by e-mail or via our contact page.

Best Regards

Thank you Patrick

·
LEGACY VENDOR
808 Posts
Hello

Best Regards
Hi Patrick:

I purchased an IIDTool (BT) from a user here, and transferred the license on your website. What I'm wondering is this:

I have done some customization to my 2006 RRS S/C, including the FFRR 'conversion' to the software @ the NAV screen (snipped the yellow wire and placed an ON/OFF switch, so I can toggle back and forth from RRS to FFRR software.

I ask because I have only played with the IIDTool CCF settings a little bit, but I could SWEAR that I altered some things before I made that alteration that don't appear to be active in FFRR mode (like: turn signal 3 flash option).

What effect - if any - does this have on the full function of the IIDTool for my RRS S/C?

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Hi

Sorry for the delay, vacations...

Modifying the Nav screen will only affect the entertainment system. 3 turn flash will not be changed. Could you have recalled the original CCF backup? This could explain it...

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts