RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there an easy way to identify what options packages were installed on a given Range Rover. Thanks to all the feedback on my other thread I’ve narrowed down what I’m looking for. Unfortunately, when I look at dealer sites they tend to just list everything the car has. Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy to know it comes with a gas cap :) but it makes it hard to determine what true options were installed. I was hoping there might be a plaque or something I could ask them to send me a picture of. Failing that, are there buttons that would only exist if a certain package is installed?

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
453 Posts
If a vendor will provide you the VIN number of a vehicle you’re interested in you can go to the JLR service site, register (no charge for the following info) and input the VIN to determine the original build spec(s).

Rob

·
Registered
64 Posts
If a vendor will provide you the VIN number of a vehicle you’re interested in you can go to the JLR service site, register (no charge for the following info) and input the VIN to determine the original build spec(s).

Rob
Last i checked they were not still offering free build specs.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
6 Posts
Is there an easy way to identify what options packages were installed on a given Range Rover. Thanks to all the feedback on my other thread I’ve narrowed down what I’m looking for. Unfortunately, when I look at dealer sites they tend to just list everything the car has. Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy to know it comes with a gas cap :) but it makes it hard to determine what true options were installed. I was hoping there might be a plaque or something I could ask them to send me a picture of. Failing that, are there buttons that would only exist if a certain package is installed?
The VIN identifies the options list.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts