Let’s use this as our forum’s official thread to report ICTP bugs. The hope is that LR will take notice of real-world issues and while chances are they will never comment here, it is a very real possibility that they will take note of our reports. Make no mistake, manufacturers read enthusiast forums (I owned an Explorer when Ford had all the MyFord Touch issues. We created a bug report thread on the forum I belonged to. Ford not only took notice, but they even assigned a customer relations rep to help assist us!).
A few rules:
A few rules:
- This is not a thread to voice opinions. Let’s limit our comments to a description of the issue.
- If you see your same issue reported, no need to double up.
- If your issue is slightly different than one reported, please add it and explain the differences.
- Posts are for the current version of ICTP only. If you’re having an issue with your system and you’re on an old software version, chances are your issue has been addressed. Please update first before adding a report.
- As this thread grows, we’ll move from one version to the next. If you’re the first one posting a bug after upgrading to a newly released software version, please first make a single post with large letters denoting the software version (see first post for an example). That way we will know where the new version starts.
- This is not a thread to voice opinions. Let’s limit our comments to a description of the issue. Yes, it's here twice. On purpose.