RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
let me know what you guys think. THANKS!

/Users/randy/Desktop/securedownload.jpeg

Attachments

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
260 Posts
Looks great but your not done...

Get Jbrac25 to clear out the front headlights for you...Then you're done! `)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you're right!!! i gotta get on that!

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
cameradude said:
let me know what you guys think.
Is that a storage unit in the background, or an actual human residence?! :lol:

The truck looks good. You shall henceforth be known as MO2: the kinder, gentler iteration.

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
Drevs said:
cameradude said:
let me know what you guys think.
Is that a storage unit in the background, or an actual human residence?! :lol:

The truck looks good. You shall henceforth be known as MO2: the kinder, gentler iteration.
Drevs, thats a mf'ing Porsche...who cares about the house...its a mf'ing Porsche for chrissakes!

Yes MO2, thou shalt be henceforth known as MO2. `)

Although I would like to see some red calipers under those wheels to complete the look. But nice job.

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
gooseyloosey said:
Drevs, thats a mf'ing Porsche...who cares about the house...its a mf'ing Porsche for chrissakes!
"House"? lol, common, be serious.
We had a joke back in D-school about the Iranian contingent who all had shiny new silver BMW's but lived in a ghetto fabulous dilapidated apartments... "Can't drive your apartment to the club."

I agree however, some lee-press-on Brembo's would be gangstaultradeath187freshsickmurderedout.

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
MO2...love it :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts
umbertob said:
Here in Manhattan Beach, those exact storage units, aka "starter homes", cost about $2,000,000 a piece, twice that much if you can see the ocean from the other side. :shock:
That's a pretty big nut and I'm a simple working man. Let's say I wanted to spend a little less than 3-4 million. What would a place in MB with just a view of the cat cracker at the El Segundo refinery go for? All lit up at night, those things can look spectacular.

·
Registered
58 Posts
umbertob said:
Here in Manhattan Beach, those exact storage units, aka "starter homes", cost about $2,000,000 a piece, twice that much if you can see the ocean from the other side. :shock:
So true... So Depressing... :crybaby2:

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
umbertob said:
Insanity. For me, at least...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks guys for the input. MO2 it is! haha! yes that's my 04 911 in the garage and unfortunately that IS my place in the background but to have a garage and a driveway in Hermosa Beach is pretty much a luxury! there's actually a living area behind it believe it or not and a patio! :lol: i think i'm gonna have jbrac do the headlights with the halos and still thinking about the black tips. unfortunately my muffler dude is an insane welder and he'd have to cut them off for me to have them anodized.
like i said, we'll see.

regarding painted calipers? not sure about that one guys. being that it's just an HSE i think bringing out the cheezy stock calipers might be lame. if i had an SS with the Brembos then that's another story.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oh and Drevs, i can see the water from the driveway, oh SNAP!!!!!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Good times. Been there, done that, and really enjoyed it. Lived on the water in my Mission Beach days. Alas, priorities change and the luster of the rat race tarnishes. Fun while it lasted, however.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts