RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I might have a piece of luggage from a Holland and Holland!!

When I got my beloved P38 last February, a friend of mine gave me a very special hand tote that I believe once belonged to the original owner of a H&H P38. Here are a couple of shots of it. ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1373781599.615564.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1373781609.479270.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1373781620.549224.jpg
If these are or are not authentic let me know! I'd love to know about where they come from! :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
Re: I think I might have a piece of luggage from a Holland and Holland!!

The Holland and Holland bags I have seen are leather. There are tons of Land Rover bags, cases etc on the market.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
186 Posts

In for more pics, up until now all the H and H owners have not posted luggage pics ( when they claim they have a few pieces)

·
Registered
18 Posts

That bag is actually made in the US by Holland Brothers, not by Holland & Holland. I've seen the original bags that came with the P38 H&H editing only once on eBay over a year ago, and I can say I regret not placing a bid since they're probably now more rare than the vehicle itself. It'll be nice if someone had a set collecting dust in their attic and was willing to part with them... :pray:

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That bag is actually made in the US by Holland Brothers, not by Holland & Holland. I've seen the original bags that came with the P38 H&H editing only once on eBay over a year ago, and I can say I regret not placing a bid since they're probably now more rare than the vehicle itself. It'll be nice if someone had a set collecting dust in their attic and was willing to part with them... :pray:
You're exactly right, that's what brand mine is. Holland Brothers.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
4 Posts

Hello all, greetings from a new mew member in Ireland.

I am a big Range Rover fan, currently owning 4 P38's, incl, 2,yes 2, very recently acquired Holland & Holland's, one bought, sight unseen, on Auction, in the hope it had its gun cases.

The other p38 I have is supposedly, one of the original show cars from the NEC Birmingham show of 1995, by Special Vehicles, which was prepared for export to South Africa, where it enjoyed a rust free life. It is still in show condition, with only 36,000 miles on it, but did need a new factory engine about 2,000 miles ago, due to, the common blown head gasket problem !. And the other is a beautiful late 2002 SE.

Anyway the reason I have joined this forum is to see if I can locate gun cases and any of the other exclusive accessories for the Holland that I plan to keep long term, ie the one with only 2 owners and only 62,000 miles up. It is such a pity that original owners or dealers remove these goodies before sale.

I have searched on the Internet, but so far in vain.

Best wishes to all Ranger's ! David

·
Registered
61 Posts

I have BOTH of the leather bags for my H&H....that is not close. But still a nice rover bag....

·
Registered
18 Posts

I have BOTH of the leather bags for my H&H....that is not close. But still a nice rover bag....
Could you share a pic of them?

·
Registered
61 Posts

thCA1OD5LI.jpg At work...but here is a pic of one I found online - this is the smaller bag 18" x 24" Approx. Mine don't have ANY wear on them...I even have them stuffed with paper to hold their shape. The insides of both have a liner with a continuous "Holland" running through it. I saw some cat in the UK is selling a H&H rig for about 20k US. The ad says it has Gun Cases....but no pics - maybe the Brit ones came that way instead....I would LOVE gun cases vs. bags, but the bags are really nice to have.

·
Registered
97 Posts

OP, you have a LR Kit bag, super nice but not the HH bags.

the poster above, yes that looks like the HH bags.

The HH is one of the best range rover combinations. I miss mine, but maybe not the P38 in it though..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts