RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at work at Land Rover Las Vegas today, and two Evoques came in on their way to Death Valley for what the driver's called "Hot weather conformation" which means that these were production spec vehicles, on the final testing stage. The blue/black one is a Euro-spec diesel 2-door and the yellow/black one is a US spec 4-door gas. I looked in the window and unfortunately, the interior was covered up completely in black felt (both vehicles). The drivers were straight from the UK and told me that I will have to wait until the Paris auto show to see the interior. All that I could make out was the turn signal stock with chrome "i" button on the end and a small bit of the driver's chrome(door handle visible). Sitting next to an LR2, it is longer and lower sitting.

Attachments

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Nice catch Richard, as according to LR there's only 10 of these camo design mules testing around the world... :thumb: The four-door version would be a bit of a surprise if it makes it to production, I thought the Evoque only came w/ two.

PS: In case you were wondering (and I know tons of you out there must be :lol: ), the "drawing" on the blue one is a GPS map of Paris, France.

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
Its a good thing they didn't do the London car in blue and grey.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ows-wRWgDMc&feature=fvw

Is the five door on a longer wheelbase than the three door? I can't tell from those pictures

richardlandrover said:
The drivers were straight from the UK and told me that I will have to wait until the Paris auto show to see the interior.
I've seen it.
Sort of.
I looked at Land Rover's press photos from the launch night.

Evoque 1 by Tayne, on Flickr

Evoque 2 by Tayne, on Flickr

Evoque 3 by Tayne, on Flickr

I don't think the basic design will be that different to the LRX.

LRX Interior by Tayne, on Flickr

1 - 5 of 5 Posts