RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I picked it up about a month ago before the wheels could get anymore curb rash. Truck is mint inside and out other than the wheels and the front mount license plate 馃槙. Only has 55k on it and I'm going down the list of common problems, routine maintenance, preventative maintenance, and have several improvements planned. Lug nuts are trashed and I'm missing the towing package. So those 2 items were on the top of the list. Next will be painting the calipers.

I ordered new Gorilla 75148r lug nuts a few days ago on eBay. $99 for a set of 25 and I had a 15% off code so they came down to $85.

I also just got back from my friendly local Range Rover chop shop in Detroit about 45 minutes south of me and picked up a mint KNI500020 for $200 (they have more in stock if anyone is looking). I still need the trailer wiring harness if anyone has a lead on a deal.

I will keep this thread updated with a DIY tutorial for the hitch install and anything else I do.

Attachments

Premium Member
Beautiful truck, 2011s didn't come with a tow bar? Strange..

Funny about the curb rash, my Chicago L322 was curbed horribly. $250 later and the wheels had been refinished by someone in Kenosha Wisconsin (blast shop? probably wrong don't remember..)

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
$23,450 It only has a few cheap options on it- Black lacquered wood trim, Wood steering wheel and shifter, Jet black headliner... 2010-2012 didn't come standard with the towing package, no locking rear diff either, no surround camera system, no adaptive cruise control, no blind spot monitoring. Clean carfax 1 owner dealer trade in at a GMC dealer.

Premium Member
Pro, can you tell me the name of the chop shop that sold you the tow bar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 7 of 7 Posts