RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_0056.jpg

Sold to me by the local Land Rover Independent Shop in Boise, ID. 100k miles. Still runs tight and straight. No leaks. The backup camera doesn't work but the mechanic from the shop is replacing that in a couple of weeks. The only other thing I had to fix was a loose front passenger door check strap. So far, so good.

·
Registered
173 Posts
The vehicle looks great from the photo! Due to the color saturation, it looks like Java Black but quite possibly Buckingham Blue. What color is it actually?

Let us know how the camera repair goes. Is the mechanic replacing it with another OEM camera?

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Nice going. White interior? if so I can not show my better half

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Buckingham Blue. The interior is more like a creamy white leather. I'm surprised at how well the leather has held up in these cars after 100k miles. It looks new. So far the only thing I've had to fix other than the check strap is the cover behind the rear view mirror that holds the electronics fell off but I simply had to snap that back together. The rear camera will be replaced by OEM. I'll update once I get home in a few weeks. She's just sitting at home on a trickle charger. I expect this rig to get about 2k or 3k miles per year max. Our daily driver is an 01 Tacoma TRD.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Congrats! Looks and sounds to be in fantastic condition.

I recognized the Whole Foods parking lot in your pic haha. Nice to see another Idahoan on the forum!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats! Looks and sounds to be in fantastic condition.

I recognized the Whole Foods parking lot in your pic haha. Nice to see another Idahoan on the forum!
Good eye. I got the RR from Treasure Valley British Automotive. Luckily, the shop is only 1/4 mile away from my house so if anything goes wrong, I can basically just coast down to the shop :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts