RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I needed new seat covers for my 1995 LWB and found they are hard to find or get made, read $$$$. I went to a company called Lseat Lseat.com. Seams (haha) they make a lot of covers for a lot of nice cars. . They did not have 1995 range rover classic seat patterns. I supplied my original seats (removed covers) for the pattern; so now they have that pattern as a stock item.
It took about 3 weeks to receive them. First touch, good leather, incredible detail; really incredible. all cut edges seamed, all the little hold down flaps and eyelets and special plastic snap together pieces present. So far,,,Wow!
here are the pictures. I think the craftsmanship is very good. I don’t know what they will sell them for, but their other covers seem fairly priced.

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
They look great! Curious to see how they look and hold up once in the truck!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I am in need of renewing my front seats, at $1800 for my local shop to do the repair, I think I will check them out!

·
Premium Member
1,486 Posts
I am in need of renewing my front seats, at $1800 for my local shop to do the repair, I think I will check them out!
If you're not looking for a Concours level renewal, you may want to consider seat covers, like Wet Okele. Much cheaper than replacing the leather and you don't have to worry about getting them wet or muddy.
I like these much better than my old seat covers, as the fit is customized for the RRC seats. They don't look like seat covers until you get up close. When you don't need them, just pull them off, unless your leather is in bad shape, ;).

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
man those are good looking, neoprene is probably a bad idea with our humidity though.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Can you please post a few pictures after you complete the project? Also, I have Sorrel brown interior...what leather color did you choose? Lark? I'm going to give them a call this week b/c they did not reply to my email :???:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this is all I have right now; hurt my arm and putting the covers on will have to wait a bit. My interior is Sorrell Beige. Lseat didn't mention which color they supplied. As I supplied my original cover as a pattern I just ask them to match it as well as they could. I think it's quite close, not perfect. If you're not looking for it, you won't see it. they supply samples and Lark is a close one.

Attachments

·
Registered
372 Posts
welp, found my next purchase....

·
Premium Member
1,486 Posts
Looks pretty good! How does it feel compared to the original Connolly?

·
Registered
372 Posts
i ordered a swatch to see if i can match up to sorrel ... those above look a bit like lightstone to me... ill report back!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I can't wait for your feedback...Did you order the swatch online or did you speak with someone? I've left messages, can't get a call back ;-(

·
Registered
372 Posts
I initially got contact with them via their webpage, as i did not see the item available yet on ebay. They seem to be most responsible around 9pm EST via email.

We went back and forth on color, and they are sending me the swatches. It will likely take a few days/ weeks to receive haha. Once I get it, I will let you know the color closest to sorrel.

Mike

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
while they were not good with phone calls, emails were responded to generally overnight. they are based in Houston, but I believe the work is done out-of-country.
I'm tending to aging parents(96) right now and won't get back to the install until mid Dec, and then Christmas interruptions.

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
sending in my 90 seat covers for them to use as a pattern, i'll let you all know how it goes.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I did see these guys on eBay once and there prices aren't bad at all. They had patterns only for the P38a, at that time...they were good on responding to emails but I didn't send in my seat covers as I'm still using them. The prices were as follows:
Front seats -$300
Rear seats - $300
You can get them in either genuine leather or faux leather

They also have 1989 to 1998 disco 1 front and rear seat covers

Once crazyguy sends his seat covers then they will have the classic and once I send them my seat covers then they'll have the 1993 seat covers

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Took the cover off of my passenger seat today (I've been in the islands for the last week) and man, what a job that was! Could have been the 80*'s and humidity down here, but geeze- that was a pain. Should have them off this week.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Are 95 seats the same as 93's? They have a pattern now - can you refer me to a contact person who would know about this?
Thanks,
Erin

1 - 20 of 50 Posts