521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Summer will be a breeze so to speak.

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
Be careful.

I didn't think I had a problem, but I almost lost my marriage because, according to her and the counselor we saw... "(I was) spending an inordinate amount of time in front of that vent."

·
Administrator
27,821 Posts
Ahhh, the gentle blowing of a crtch cooler. I wish there was a seperate fan for that one. :lol:

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
129 Posts
Ukraine Range said:
rrtoadhall said:
Ahhh, the gentle blowing of a crtch cooler. I wish there was a seperate fan for that one. :lol:
Location of this fan with pic please?
Dirty European mind.. :naughty:

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
umbertob said:
The one at, ehm, nuts height? It's awesome, especially if you are wearing shorts. :wink:
Exactly what I did today. It was enlightening.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
gooseyloosey said:
Be careful.

I didn't think I had a problem, but I almost lost my marriage because, according to her and the counselor we saw... "(I was) spending an inordinate amount of time in front of that vent."
LOL

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ukraine Range said:
rrtoadhall said:
You want a pic of the vent and pic of my crotch in front of it?

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
1,165 Posts
the true explanation of the big smile when behind the wheel

·
Administrator
27,821 Posts
kstatenupe said:
ok seriously??? There is a vent there? I want a diagram of the vent only please.
:? errr, why not just go out and look? :think:

·
Registered
318 Posts
Goinkin said:
Ukraine Range said:
rrtoadhall said:
You want a pic of the vent and pic of my crotch in front of it?
Yes but only if you are a girl and under 125 lbs. By the way I have found this vent, it was shut all this time.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I didn't find it until I was messing around with the floor mats. It's one of the best surprises in this car.

·
Registered
30 Posts
kstatenupe said:
ok seriously??? There is a vent there? I want a diagram of the vent only please.
Its easy to find. Just feel around. The vent that is. Under the steering column! :D

·
Registered
270 Posts
ok...no joke. I was cleaning the front seat about 3 months ago, and I saw the vent. I was thinking that it was a latch of some sort. So I was pulling on it, but nothing opened. I also just found out about the folding mirrors. Talk about not knowing what you are buying.

By the way...can I upgrade the vent to the 2010 RRS SC vent? I tried to search but nothing came up.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Dealer didn't show you the shrinkage option??? :lol: but seriously I remember exactly what vent you are talking about. Now, let me check if my FFRR has one???? :mrgreen:

Mike

1 - 20 of 33 Posts