RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have posted here few hours ago that I bought my 2006 RRS S/C

and since factory warranty expires very soon, I'd like to take care of all small issues.

I get this minor vibration above 50mph. It's nothing crazy vibration but I can def. feel it.

I was gonna get my tire balanced, but I have ready here and there about this vibration being an issue.

I'd like to know if anybody have completely fixed and it how it is fixed?

thank you

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
Welcome. Start by getting the tires dynamically balanced at a good tire shop, or the dealer if you are so inclined, then worry about other potential causes.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
: ) Haha, I guess I am in for now

I went to Tireshop today and they said the balance was prette off. so I had relief there.

then, he said two of wheel had curve, and one on the front right was bad... so he moved it to righ rear (he said usually most damaged wheel is better off to stay in right rear)

and if it doesn't go away, he highly recommend to get a new wheel.. since getting this Stock wheels are easy

I think the vibration is dramatically reduced, but it is still there!!! I don't know how this car drive brand new, but it is not as smooth as my wife's 2010 GLK.

Since everybody in here is love with stormer wheel, I might look into 22inch Stormer replica.. who's got the best deal???

I hope this will fix the problem, I really want to take care of this before my factory warranty expires

1 - 5 of 5 Posts