Discussion Starter #1
just picked up my new RRS HSE LUX -
Santorini black
Ebony w/Black trim
HSE
LUX
Sat Radio
5 way cam
will post pics in the next week or so. so far, so good. it is beautiful for sure.
don't want to go into details on price, but amazingly, local dealer beat best price broker could get for me. they must have wanted to move a car. i am very happy with deal. couple of quick questions, more to come i'm sure.

anyone have any good recos to protect the rear seat from a child's car seat? i have a pretty good seat protector, but it's kinda thin and am thinking some added protection under and behind could help. could always use some foam rubber, etc. just wondering if anyone has any quick recos.

finger prints on the screen - the only thing that's annoyed me thusfar - i know there are films that can be placed on? or cloths to wipe - anyone have the perfect solution?

finally, is it fair to assume that the rubber rear cargo mat from the 06-09 RRS will fit in this truck - i don't see one specifically for the '10 out there yet?

thanks -

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
472 Posts
Congratulations....picked up mine up a week ago.....very happy so far too. :D

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
121 Posts
Congrats....

The fingerprints are driving me nuts as well. My 2006 rubber mat needed to be trimmed as the latch area plastic piece is about 1" wider, at first it was causing issues for the hatch to close - Nothing a razor couldn't fix.

·
Registered
71 Posts
My 06' Rear Mat fit perfectly. It is an aftermarket weathertech .. Congrats .. wish I could have ponied up a bit for that extra HP.

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
Congrats!

sjg123 said:
anyone have any good recos to protect the rear seat from a child's car seat? i have a pretty good seat protector, but it's kinda thin and am thinking some added protection under and behind could help. could always use some foam rubber, etc. just wondering if anyone has any quick recos.
http://www.princelionheart.com/site_irl/t_cs_0560.html Works great, fairly common one too. I've been using it on Ivory leather for almost 16 months now; seat is perfect.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
X2 on the Prince Lionheart protector. If only they made a protector for the front seat back. :roll: My daughter can leave shoe imprints almost all the way up to the front headrest, amazing how flexible those little legs become when they get restless back there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts