RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just posted my 90 County for sale in the sale/wanted section........

hit it up

·
Administrator
27,801 Posts
Be sure to read the guidelines for posting in the used car forumto avoid getting deleted in 5 days.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Diggaz said:
Why are you selling? :snooty:
not thr right time for me to own I suppose. Not enough money on hand to fix up the way I want to ad I don't want to just let it go to waste. Would rather someone get it that could use it now. I will get back in the RR game in a year or so.

·
Registered
269 Posts
If you don't get what you want for it you could always store it. Even if you cant put it in a garage give it a good oiling underneath and cover it, a year or two is not going to hurt it.

·
Administrator
27,801 Posts
:lol: ...oiling underneath? That is the factory anticorrosion system.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Diggaz, I cracked that column shroud I got from you. The plactic part where the screw goes into came off and now there is a hole in it. I can put it on with a washer and a longer screw. But now I need to fix up a longer wiring unit for the lights and windshield washer fluid buttons. They dont seem to be long enough. So your shroud and the original shroud are in a box in the back seat. I also need an inside door handle grabber and lock trim. Lost mine somehow. :cry:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Post up a pic of the broken shroud, i sometimes have luck fixing plastic with epoxy or epoxy putty. So you need the trim piece that goes around the lock button and the inside door release handle trim or the recessed piece you use to close the door? I could mail that stuff to you for free just pay the shipping.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will take it sir. I will send some cash for the product as well. I will message you with the address.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts