RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After almost 4 months of waiting my RRS SC finally arrived.

It’s a Nara Bronze with Arabica premium perforated leather seats and the list of options includes:

• 20 inch 5-Spoke Diamond Turned Alloy Wheels Style 7 (For style - 8) )
• Active rear locking differential (So I can make donuts - :dance: )
• Surround Camera System (So I could see who follows me - :!: )
• Rear Seat Entertainment (For my daughter’s 6th birthday - :D )
• HD Radio (If its anything like HDTV I must have it - :geek: )

MSRP was $80,543 and I got it for 76,543, which I think is a good deal. - :clap:

I also added the Cilajet protection for $640 and extended warranty – 6 years 75K miles for $3,100. Finally I added the loadspace rubber mat for $147

So far all is good, the iPod and phone connected without any hiccup. Setting the memory seats and other options was a breeze and even the rear seat entertainment (my 6 years old daughter insisted to try it) was very easy.

The car has only 12 miles so I plan to take it easy for the next 500. I know that this is not necessary but it’s a habit and it can’t hurt. I already know that I’m up for some driving adjustments - this is my first ever SUV (truck) and automatic car. Coming from 15 years of BMW – the last one is 2008 550i – I need to get use to the different driving dynamics but I sure (Hope) that I’ll like it.

In any case, I’ll post few picture in the next day or two including my first driving impression.

Thank you guys for all the good information and feedback on this forum. Now its my turn to give back

Enjoy the long weekend and remember the ones who gave us freedom.

Cheers for life.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1098STricolore said:
Few images to complete the picture
[attachment=4:3mwjkjqp]IMG_4444_2.jpg[/attachment:3mwjkjqp][attachment=3:3mwjkjqp]IMG_4445.jpg[/attachment:3mwjkjqp][attachment=2:3mwjkjqp]IMG_4446.jpg[/attachment:3mwjkjqp][attachment=1:3mwjkjqp]IMG_4447.jpg[/attachment:3mwjkjqp][attachment=0:3mwjkjqp]IMG_4448.jpg[/attachment:3mwjkjqp]

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1098STricolore said:
1098STricolore said:
Few more images
[attachment=4:1nxewyow]IMG_4449.jpg[/attachment:1nxewyow][attachment=3:1nxewyow]IMG_4450.jpg[/attachment:1nxewyow][attachment=2:1nxewyow]IMG_4451.jpg[/attachment:1nxewyow][attachment=1:1nxewyow]IMG_4453.jpg[/attachment:1nxewyow][attachment=0:1nxewyow]IMG_4455.jpg[/attachment:1nxewyow]

Attachments

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
472 Posts
Man - the board is tough these days; your not getting much love so I'll send you some!

Very nice - especially the interior selections.
Pictures do not do the exterior color justice. When I was shopping for my RRS they had a LR4 in that color and it really pops.
HD radio sounds better than Sirius.

I'd love to have your wheels and your engine!!!!! Enjoy :geek:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BWB RRS HSE said:
Man - the board is tough these days; your not getting much love so I'll send you some!

Very nice - especially the interior selections.
Pictures do not do the exterior color justice. When I was shopping for my RRS they had a LR4 in that color and it really pops.
HD radio sounds better than Sirius.

I'd love to have your wheels and your engine!!!!! Enjoy :geek:
No love at all - might be the long weekend or I'm the most hated guy on the forum.

You are absolutely right about the pictures - it was cloudy day with no sun in sight.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
We only get on here during work days. :twisted:

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
1098STricolore said:
No love at all - might be the long weekend or I'm the most hated guy on the forum.

You are absolutely right about the pictures - it was cloudy day with no sun in sight.

Thanks
I'm guessing everyone is jealous and its also a holiday weekend, 'cause no one hates on this forum :D

Nice rig Tri, I really do like that color, especially when its in the sun...enjoy!

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
670 Posts
Nice ride, love the color. specially the interior.

Enjoy it.

Rafa

·
Registered
67 Posts
Congrats, looks nice!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Looks fantastic! Love the colo combo. I also have the Arabica interior...with Alaska White. Love it. Gets a lot of positive comments from folks.

And thanks for including the scenery! Seeing the lush trees in McLean as a backdrop is a nice reminder of my days living and working there. June is a great time of year along the Potomac. I live in the desert now..which is a different kind of beauty. Took the Sport up to Sedona over Memorial Day weekend so am catching on posts here.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Great looking truck! They had your color (colour for our Canadian and British viewers) combination at the dealership so I saw it in person. Love the two tone interior and the style 7 wheels finish it nicely.

:thumb:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone has a picture of a NARA BRONZE with Tan / Ebony interior? I really like the interior but not sure how it looks with the Nara Bronze which is my favorite color!

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
462 Posts
Nice color combo!! I'm sure you're enjoying it, just don't step on it yet :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts