Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought these wheels this morning any one with a P38 running them who can comment?

I believe these are from a 2006 LR3. I'm having a hard time getting a decent set of tires at a reasonable price for my 19"s; Besides, I never had 18" wheels on the RR and I'm hoping for a much better ride with them. As for tires, I'm going to go with a set of Nitto NT 420S 255X55X18.
I only paid $100 for all four and the other option I'm thinking of is to have them Powder coated Black if the big Chrome spokes look too Discovery like. Otherwise, the wheels have no visible blemishes and looks new.
FYI, my RR is all black with a black interior.

Alloy wheel Tire Rim Wheel Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Re: I bought these wheels this morning any one with a P38 running them who can commen

For $100 you can't go wrong,they look pretty sweet man.I think they'd look really good powder coated black though.
Take pics of your rig once installed and we'll have a chrome vs black vote lol.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Re: I bought these wheels this morning any one with a P38 running them who can commen

For 100 bucks, can't go wrong. The finished look in aluminum looks pretty good, imo.

I use Nitto 420S, so I can attest that the tires are pretty good both highway, and some occasional snow. However, I do notice that the front ones do start to bald from the outer edges fairly quickly.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Took a closer look at the wheels and they look good the way they are in factory alloy look finish. I will keep them that way. Thanks for your input on the Nitto's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.