RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any mileage with the peanut butter interior only. Anywhere in the US. Please call me six twoo six 376 seven seven seven nine.

Thanks Mark

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. The Steve foley one is what I want. They aren't budging on price.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIV / L405
332 Posts
Thanks guys. The Steve foley one is what I want. They aren't budging on price.
Mark, If thats the car that you want, grab it as it appears to be one of the rarer color combos. I spec'd it out on KBB and its priced on the low side. Low trade in is $41K and high Private Party sale is $51k. Cargurus says they have had it for 32 days...I dont know how long that is in the car sales world.

Im kinda in the same boat. Im looking nation wide for a Fiji/Yulong with Ivory interior 5.0 Supercharged. Dragged my feet on a local one and it sold when I called to drop a deposit on it. I can find a White with Ebony or Almond rig all day long. But If I compromised, It would bug the crap out of me.

Ive had my current RR for 10 years so the next one has to be perfect for me and im willing to shell out a few extra clams to get it.

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
Im kinda in the same boat. Im looking nation wide for a Fiji/Yulong with Ivory interior 5.0 Supercharged.
I didn't think it was a rare combo. My 18 SC is yulong white with ivory. My previous '17 ATB was the same.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIV / L405
332 Posts
I didn't think it was a rare combo. My 18 SC is yulong white with ivory. My previous '17 ATB was the same.

Let me rephrase......its rare because I cant find a decent one used hahahaha.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts