RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was having issues with shifting in my 2008 Range Rover Supercharged full size so I changed the o2 sensors on the exhaust and then did a tranny fluid change and then it wouldn’t shift past 3rd gear but it’d shift through 1st, 2nd and into 3rd flawlessly, but it wouldn’t shift past no matter what. I read that it’s the solenoids so I took them out and replaced them with ones I got from a recommendation to zf parts and matched the numbers and color sequence and now it won’t start... but also this isn’t the first time I’ve had the issue, it’s not started like this before wheee it’ll turn all the lights and everything electrical on but won’t even click when you turn it. Please help

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
10 Posts
Did you check for fault codes , also recheck the main connector to the transmission i have seen pins backed out of the connector .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you check for fault codes , also recheck the main connector to the transmission i have seen pins backed out of the connector .
I’m going to check the codes after I get out of work today. What is the main connector? The white tab you see when you drop the pan?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts