RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know which hydrolic setting is best for street driving. I was told to leave the hydrolics in the middle setting, but I like the way it looks all the way down. Any legitimate advantages; disadvantages?

·
Registered
68 Posts
correct me if I'm wrong, but I dont' think the computer will let you drive all the way down (access height) I've tried and it tells you to drive slower or the car will raise automatically, which it does. if you're below a certain speed, then you can drive in access height, I don't know what that speed is though...

·
Registered
15 Posts
If not mistaken you can drive in access height up to speeds of 40km/h afterwards the suspension will rise to normal height. I think access height is very low, much lower than in my previous RR.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info, I was unaware of the MPH thing...I guess I'll just let the truck set the suspension for me.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Actually the air suspension has 3 user selectable settings, access height, normal height and offroad height. Access and offroad height can be used up to a certain speed limit. In conjunction with the dynamic response suspension it controls roll during cornering. I've had no problems with the RR L322 with air suspension, and the RRS should be more / less the same in terms of reliability. Error signals that some people have noted here are usually related to the various sensors on the suspension components.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts