RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 99 HE air stopped working book symbol came up on ac display , found drivers side fan no go . found relay burnt out replaced & fan ok & symbol gone cleaned the intake filters . But no air coming out of the vents regardless of what I select though I can hear it change from fresh to recirculated So i suspect servo motor/s are stuffed . ,but how do i test them to see which ones are stuffed . I have a wrecker who has several servos so are they all the same ?

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
496 Posts
yes all servos are the same , you can operate the motors by removing the hevac screen and using a 9 v battery on the pins from the plug . motors are only 7v so don't over do it if they don't want to move don't force them . you can also remove the dash and look at the distribution motor and one temp controller . if you remove the dash make sure you plug the air bag back into the dash before turning the key on or you will have a hard fault and require it to be reset .

·
Registered
566 Posts
If you remove the SRS Relay and/or Fuse before removing the instrument cluster, you should not trigger the SRS fault. The distribution flap servo is visible as well as the right blend servo.

Only real way to test & reset the HEVAC is with Nanocom diagnostics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts