RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, a few bulbs are out on the hvac unit; one by seat heater switch drivers side, and one lower right corner. briefly today i noticed that the hvac unit temperature display that indicates the driver temp and pass temp was acting funny. it was set at 68 degrees both sides, and for a few moments until i turned it off it looked like some of the parts of the number 68 were missing. i thought it ws shot, then the next time i got into the car it was working fine.... :?

any ideas?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
okay, so i snapped a picture. its looking like its not a bulb, because it's only the left side of the radio display, and a strange part of the hvac temp. Heeeelp :). Now, I am about to replace the fusebox panel bc i did notice there was the usual cracking of the circuitboard under one of the relays. i dont know that this is related. in fact i'm guessing it's not. anyway, someone please weigh in :doh: :roll:

By they way, where the radio says "baland"--it's supposed to say TIMbaland. The left side is out.
On the HVAC panel, The temp is supposed to read 72 and 72. the lcds seem to be out in the same place for both.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts