RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the past month have been bitten by this bug once set hard code fixed problem now back. Dealer has had the car over a week no solutions cannot get to repeat. They are putting 50 miles a day on it no joy. When it goes into this mode no power at all suggestions please
For us it happens once or twice a week

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same issue on a 2018 model.
Limited performance warning come on and only turning off the vehicle would clear it.
This may happen at random and is a safely issue.
Been to dealership 5 times and till happening.
Asked manufacturer to replace vehicle and they refused.
Put them on Lemon Law notice. They set up a final repair attempt which failed.
At this point they are still refusing to replace vehicle so I had no choice but to file for Lemon Law arbitration.
It is my opinion that they have no idea as to root cause of this issue.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
31 Posts
I would strongly suggest that you contact JLRNA and open a case. We were having the same issue with our 2018 TD6...as well as a host of other issues...and they really went above and beyond to resolve the issues. Loved the TD6 but am much happier with the new SCV8.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Same issue on my '17 but almost always when cold...ignition on / off clears...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Similar on my 17 on cold start. Now I get coolant level low every cold start then it goes away.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
You notice there is almost enough of us for a class action already (6 pax)?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
59 Posts
Another diesel- 2016 HSE 70,000 miles started this weekend, everything flashed no brakes, no power steering, no coolant, hood open etc. There was no power steering when i drove- I just had the diesel filter changed a month ago - in dealer now..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Anyone have newer information here or an identified root cause? Our 2018 HSE TD6 has gone into limp mode 3-4 times now, typically within 4-5 minutes after starting from a cold start. Dealer had it for a day and drove it around but were not able to reproduce the issue. It's rare, happening perhaps once every 2 months or so. Hoping someone else is further along than we are here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts