RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know how to update software using the IIDTool BT from GAP Diagnostic.

I presently have a 2016 Range Rover Sport Supercharged with the Following Code:
PCM-Engine Petrol V6 P0089-64 Fuel pressure regulator performance-Algorithm base failure Signal Plausibility failure.

After some research on the internet, it seems that it might be a need to update the Range Rover Software.

Since I just bought this GAP Diagnostic tool, I would like to know how to use it to update the software in the 2016 Range Rover Sport Supercharged- 86K miles Out of Warranty

Thanks,

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
407 Posts
You will need to email GAP to ask them for that specific software to be loaded onto your profile, then only can you flash it to your vehicle.

But in your case, I think that you need to have the software updated by a stealer, not sure GAP will have the LR software.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
407 Posts
gents, has there been any replies from GAP?

the bugbear of the range calculation vs amount left in the tank is very frustrating for me: when driving back home the other day, the range showed 92km but home was 112 or so. Not willing to risk running out of petrol along the highway (extremely dangerous in South Africa), I filled up, and guess what - only 84.1L went in :confused:
Just got back from a road trip: drove all the way from Cape Town to Makalali Game Reserve (Limpopo) and back.

Distance travelled: 3671km
Fuel used: 461.303L
Avg consumption: 12.57L/100km

Most of the time the cruise control was on 132kmh (128 kmh on GPS), amazing consumption for those speeds!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts