RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone point me in the right direction. I can't seem to find anything on this. I know its held in by clips but how do i go about removing the panel. I want to paint it flat black, so any help would be appreciated

Thank you

Tab-

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
You mean the plastic trim panel / molding at the bottom of the lift gate with the "Land Rover" letters glued on? Just carefully and steadily pry it away from the gate (starting at either corner) and you will hear the 15 clips gradually snapping loose from the gate, one by one... If you are lucky, you may not break any. :pray: If you are talking about another panel back there, sorry I misunderstood. Let me know which one and I will look up the related removal / install instructions.

·
Registered
160 Posts
umbertob said:
You mean the plastic trim panel / molding at the bottom of the lift gate with the "Land Rover" letters glued on? Just carefully and steadily pry it away from the gate (starting at either corner) and you will hear the 15 clips gradually snapping loose from the gate, one by one... If you are lucky, you may not break any. :pray: If you are talking about another panel back there, sorry I misunderstood. Let me know which one and I will look up the related removal / install instructions.
@UMBERTOB
I read your post in FAQ about the instructions on how to remove the doors handles ,I am still not able to remove the caps ,and can`t follow well on how to remove the cap on the driver door as the car key is involved here ...man I am so frustrated :crybaby2:

·
Registered
11 Posts
What up Shrek,

i agree just pull back gently starting from one side, pretty flexible. I did that to mine already, sweet in matte black.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts