RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just picked up my car yesterday it was one of the last 2015 Supercharged RRS on the lot but well equipped. I had a 2016 on order but cancelled when this deal came up. Anyhow, I am IN LOVE with this car, however, I've been really annoyed that the exterior welcome lights (rear tailgate license plate lights, side illumination nights (that project the cool range rover silhouette) turn off after like 20 seconds, if that. Does anyone know how to keep these lights on longer? I've got through all the menus and can't seem to find it. The only light adjustment I found was how long the headlights stay on after you leave the car. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
No there is no way to keep them on longer unfortunately. You'll get used to them fast anyway and you are probably the only one even noticing them `) your passengers may notice them at night in a dark area, but that's about it, and most times no one even notices.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm not sure about the side lights, however you can change the timing for how long the headlights stay on. Go to menu (on your steering wheel) then go to vehicle set-up, and I believe it says something like Headlight (something) and you have a timer, 20 seconds, 30 , 60 , 240 ect. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts