• Perfect !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
336 Posts
Last 2 pics. Like I say, here's the only place where you can see the wire (in the 2nd pic under the driver seat)

Thanks again John & the rest of you guys for giving folk like me courage to tackle this stuff!..

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Ver nice job. This cam was no option for me because i use the tow hitch once a year... Congrats with this result!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Ver nice job. This cam was no option for me because i use the tow hitch once a year... Congrats with this result!
Thanks John, & THANKS John!!! I'm telling you, you really are a huge encouragement for us/ME especially trying something like this. I'm ALWAYS quick on getting/paying others to do whatever basically, so again, I say with all sincerity, THANKS!..

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
:thumb: You're welcome :thumb:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Guys, Thanks very much for this thread. Super informative. I am interested in doing this and thought I'd check to see where you all thought the best price on the gvif, kivic one and backup camera were.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Guys, Thanks very much for this thread. Super informative. I am interested in doing this and thought I'd check to see where you all thought the best price on the gvif, kivic one and backup camera were.

Thanks in advance.
I'm an ebayer myself. $17 for the camera, $250 + shipping for GVIF for Land Rover vehicles & $150 for kivic one. Of course being on eBay, prices can vary...

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'm an ebayer myself. $17 for the camera, $250 + shipping for GVIF for Land Rover vehicles & $150 for kivic one. Of course being on eBay, prices can vary...
Im a fan of the ebay as well. best price i found on the gvif was 360. You wouldnt happen to remember the seller you bought from?

Thx!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #50

·
Registered
336 Posts
V'welllll,,,, I got the camera working great, wired up nicely but I can not get the selector nor remote working!? Not sure what I'm doing wrong there. I thought that'd just be plug & play/work...

·
Registered
2007 Range Rover Sport SC L320
27 Posts
Been thinking about adding a backup camera to the Nav System for quite some time now...

I’ll follow this write up.

Thank you!

- John

41 - 55 of 55 Posts